Patronage : Opportunities and Benefits
- Patrons are able to support the aims and objectives of the Farley Music Festival by pledging support for a performer, a group of performers or a major instrument; see table below.
- The pledges of support operate in gift-aided increments of £100 (ie a gift-aided pledge of £100 is the equivalent of providing £125 in financial support).
- For a gift-aided pledge of £100 a patron will be given two tickets to a concert of their choice and a complimentary copy of the Festival Programme. As a further example, a gift-aided pledge of £1000 would earn 20 complimentary tickets.
- Patrons’ names will appear in the Festival Programme unless they specifically request to remain anonymous.
- Patrons may request seats to be reserved for any performance.
- The closing date for pledges is 30th April 2019 in order that we are able to assess how many tickets to make available each night to the general public.
- Pledges are requested to be made on the Patrons Donation Form (Please print this out and complete it).
- You will be invited to honour pledges after the Festival with cheques made out direct to All Saints’ Church, Farley, which is a registered charity.
- If you wish to discuss the proposal in more detail before deciding to make such a generous commitment, do please get in touch with Judy Weston (01980-862222, email email@example.com).